We supply cost effective photo emulsion masks for patterns down to 25 microns. Within the frame of MEMS projects we also process chrome masks (External source). The photo emulsion masks are available on glass substrates 5" x 5" as well as on films of diverse sizes. This page outlines what you need to use our service. Don't hesitate to contact us for any further question. You can also let us design the mask according to your specifications.
Supported Data Formats
(Please note our design guidelines.)
- AutoCAD™ DXF up to release 12 (preferred),
- Gerber RS 274X,
- GDS-II, CIF.
Please contact us, if your data format is not listed
Required Annotations for your Layout
- Shall your layout appear on the top side of the mask (mirrored plot) or on the bottom side (direct plot)?
- Should the patterns become non-transparent (positive plot, bright field) or transparent on a black background (negative plot, dark field)?
- For data formats that support layers: Which layers should appear on the mask?
- For data formats that support various units, like DXF: What is the drawing unit (millimeters, microns, inch...)?
- For 5” masks, the plotting area is restricted to 100 mm x 100 mm. For a centered image on the mask, the outer dimensions of the drawing must be exactly 100 mm x 100 mm. Placing of four small squares (e.g. 50 microns x 50 microns) in the corners of the layout supports this contraint.
- In DXF files, please use only solids, circles and closed polylines with a width of zero. These patterns will be filled by our software. Do not try to fill them with the hatch command. Avoid “islands”, try to split complex figures in separate parts instead. For text information, use only the text command, never dtext or mtext. Please set the font to txt.shx.
- Contact us, if you have further questions.
- Download our sample file as a design template.