As a fully equipped microsystems company with own cleanroom facilities for handling wafers up to 4 inches (10 cm), we offer
- Production of inexpensive photo masks and photolithography
- Wet chemical etching of silicon and glass
- Dry plasma enhanced etching of silicon
- ultrasonic drilling and micro-blasting of various materials
Dry Plasma Enhanced Etching of Silicon
Also called ASE (Advanced silicon etching)
- Single wafer process.
- Anisotropic etching process, but side wall angle independent from crystal orientation.
- Convenient to produce high-density 3D designs.
|Three dimensional flow through system||Micro pores, realized by ASE at presence of insulated platinum electrodes.||Creation of super rough surfaces by our special ASE techniques.|
Ultrasonic Drilling and Micro Blasting
- Material: glass, silicon, glass-silicon wafer stacks, quartz
- Geometry: shape of boreholes or breakthrough objects independent of crystal orientation
- Hole diameter > 200 µm for 150 to 1000 µm thick substrates
- Side wall angle: 90°±5° for ultrasonic drilling, 75°±10° for micro-blasting
Anisotropic Wet Chemical Etching of Silicon using a KOH solution
- Batch process possible, therefore economical.
- Anisotropic etching process, side wall angle depends on crystal orientation.
- Generation of smooth surfaces.
|GeSiM Dispenser . View from the pump chamber of the fluid inlet.|
Micro Injector Sieve
Isotropic Wet Chemical Etching of Glass Using HF Solution
- Isotropic etching process (creates round channels).
- Channel depth from 3 microns up to 700 microns.